Thursday, August 25, 2011

My first blog!

Hey everybody, welcome to my blog! Instead of just creating this for extra credit in english, I decided I'd try to get a little more out of it. So on this blog, i'll be writing about what college life at Macon State is like and all of the different experiences I encounter here as opposed to the ones I had back in Rhode Island. I'm also gonna use it to keep my parents updated on what I've been up to since I moved down here a few weeks ago. So far since I've been here, I've already encountered lots of new things. Like the mannerisms, the word "y'all" amoung other words not used in the north), sweet tea and just the overall culture. And, like I said I've only been here a few weeks.. i'm sure there's lots more in store for me that's still to come over the course of the semester. So in between being a full time student, having 2 jobs and having a serious boyfriend (which is basically like having a 3rd job =p) I'll try my best to find time and keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment