Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's (our?) party and we'll cry if we want to

Sooo we're only going on our 4th week here at Macon state and one of my roomates (we'll call her roomate A) has already decided to throw 2 parties without getting consent from me or my other roomate (we'll call her roomate B) Not too sure how I feel about this.. the first party was ok with me cause I was told there was no drinking but this last one that happened this saturday night is a whoooole different story.

Saturday night I was staying over Will's house so I could see him when he got out of work and while I was chilling out I got a text from roomie B telling me roomie A was throwing a party in our apartment. We both thought this was kind of wierd already cause she had had people over last weekend when neither of us were there too without informing us. But this time, roomie B was still at the apartment and wasnt asked if it was ok if 10 of roomie a's friends come over. Which brings up problems #1+2) we weren't asked if it was ok and we're only allowed to have 8 people in our apartment at any given time. So then, an hour or so later, I get another text telling me that there was a beer pong game going on and everybody was getting drunk. Problem #3) neither me or roomie B condone alcohol in our apartment, especially without being asked first because we could all get in a lot of trouble for that being in OUR apartment. Then a little while later I get ANOTHER text saying that one of the girl's were puking everywhere. Problem #4) ...puke is gross and I don't want the apartment smelling like that nor do I want to have to help clean it up. So I begin to get overly disgusted and want to tell our RA but roomie B tells me not to cause she doesnt want anymore drama.

The next day when I get back roomie A is gone along with all her friends and only roomie B and her boyfriend are there. We start talking about the events that occured the night before and, long story short, I found out a couple more things. #5) roomie A also does weed and had illegal substances in our apartment. #6) roomie A lied about not doing drugs and drinking in our apartment the last party she had too... which is the worst of all because I've known this girl for a couple weeks and she's already lied to me. Not exactly the greatest way to kickoff a relationship. Needless to say I was rather angry and instead of venting all this to her, I figured it would be better if I just let it all out on here =)

(Although I did talk to her calmly about it and she apologized and said it wasn't gonna happen again.. hopefully thats not another lie) Hope you guys had a better labor day weekend then I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment